It appears you have not yet registered with our TotalOpel community. To register please click here...

TotalOpel - Opel Owners Club of Ireland  

Go Back   TotalOpel - Opel Owners Club of Ireland > Classifieds > Opel parts for sale

Notices

Opel parts for sale Buy, Sell, Trade or P/X unwanted Opel spares/accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-12-2008, 04:22 PM

lepo5 is on a distinguished road
Default manta 400 mirrors and opel xe covers

As the title states, i have in stock some genuine engelmann manta 400 mirrors, not cheap copies or anything like that, the real deal, basically i can make you up a set to your requirements, be it a painted set or unpainted, textured (vinyl roof type) or smooth, wide foot versions or narrow, prices vary, but i would be looking for 50 for a painted set, with painted feet (basically a set that needs rubbing down etc) that will include seals, mounting blocks and screws.
If your looking for a brand new set i have these also, you would be looking at 150 for them

Opel plug covers in metal and plastic, these start from 30 again this varies by condition, below are some pictures of both mirrors and plug covers that i have recently sold, along with a couple of pics of the powdercoated XE/LET 16v rocker and belt covers.

I ALSO HAVE SOME 2.0 16V XE/LET POWDERCOATED ROCKER COVERS AND CAM BELTCOVERS IN A SPARKLY SILVER COLOUR, SILVER, WHITE AND ONE BLACK.

Last edited by lepo5; 20-12-2008 at 12:37 PM. Reason: adding photo of wide and narrow bases.